Why Vogue Property?
Are you looking to make the most of your investment property? Excellence in our field of management can assure longevity, equanimity and guarantee your investment performs to its ultimate potential.
Benefits and value-add from Vogue Property
- Vogue Property' main objective is to educate the client on capitalising on your investment. Our research team analyses current rental prices factoring market conditions, supply & supply and quality of the tenants. Sales & valuation team can also provide advice on additional improvements to your property to maximize its potential & achieve optimum returns.
24/7 Access to your property online
- Vogue Property have designed a unique online operating system that allows our clients to visually track their investment property's activities online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Clients will have the ability to access their property details including rents paid to date, past statement records & tradesmen invoices.
Valuation & Advisory
- When dealing with Vogue Property, our clients will receive direct access to our in-house independent property valuations & advisory division. This service provides our clients with annual property assessments, selling and buying assessments, market movements & segmentation reports.
Optional payment frequency
- Vogue Property disperses funds twice monthly directly into a nominated account. Funds are cleared and accessible usually on the same day. Split payments can also be organised upon request. This method reduces the time taken for rent to be received, saving on interest charges on mortgages and increases overall return on investment.
- We offer a variety of payment methods to tenants, including direct debit and DEFT Internet & telephone payment system. Our sophisticated management software alerts us with daily notifications of overdue amounts to which are attended to promptly.
- Experienced leasing executives appointed to manage particular geographical areas. This ensures knowledgeable managers being 110% focused on managing your investment property.
- The property management division receives numerous tenant enquiries, to which particulars are gathered and stored into a database. Investigations follow, analysing employment, financial & identification details. This forms part of the rigorous selection process and provides a variety of tenant suitability.
- After the process of gathering tenant particulars including; references, income details, previous rental reports & ledgers, the tenants are then considered to be reliable & prudent when occupying your property. In many cases, the leasing team attempts to keep these quality tenants in one of the existing management portfolios'.
- The leasing executives are held personally responsible for managing all investments to the best of there ability. Clients are made to feel comfortable that their property is in good hands.
- Prior to a tenant commencing a lease, a Vogue Property representative will provide a detailed report of the property and its condition. As part of the ongoing service, general inspections are then carried out up to four times a year at which clients are welcome to attend. In addition, the annual report will detail the current state of the property, maintenance levels and any repairs required. Photographic evidence and building & pest inspections are also available.
- A sophisticated, custom designed system allowing the entire management process to run smoothly & efficiently. Prompt fund disbursements, online visibility of statements and related data to investment properties.
- With a strong emphasis on effectiveness and seamless transitions within the workplace, disputes with tenants is something Vogue Property generally avoids. Most circumstances can be swiftly resolved by experienced leasing executives. In the event that an amicable decision does not eventuate, the leasing executives will prepare a case to be brought forward to the Residential Tenancy Tribunal, in representation of the landlord's interest.
- Investment property portfolios are managed by a local specialist with the knowledge and specific skills, offering a total property management solution including; leasing, maintenance and finance accounting.
These added benefits all form part of the obligation to assist our clientele with growing and increasing their investment portfolio.