The Vogue Property buyers' agent division are independent, licensed agents representing only one party in a real estate transaction, "The Buyer". Working exclusively for the purchaser, the representative will offer market experience and knowledge in an effort to negotiate the best possible price, terms and conditions for the client.
The objective is to educate and protect the Buyer throughout the purchasing process. The client will feel satisfied in making an informed decision, after receiving a series of detailed reports including market statistics, trends, research assessments and valuations. The final determination will be formed from sufficient evidence and reasoning behind the buyers agent's actions. The representative's main goal is to fulfill all client expectations.
Vogue Property staged program:
- Client interaction, key requirements and expectations, identification of property needs and brief.
- Extensive property research on clients criteria. Liaising with agents, private & silent listings (not advertised), property and local market analysis.
- A review of properties that have been selected from initial search, narrowed down to best suit client brief.
- Arrangement of inspection times for the shortlisted properties at a time suitable with client. Opportunity for client to inspect on a private level and form an opinion.
- Vogue Property's valuation division is instructed to provide assessments on shortlisted properties.
Evaluation & Negotiation:
- Upon selection of the target property, negotiations commence with agent or vendor. Opinions will be based upon evidence associated from market research and valuations.
Contract and Legal Review:
- The Vogue Property network group incorporates a select list of preferred solicitors and conveyancers that specialise solely in property. These firms have a proven track record and are recommended to assist clients with legal representation and represent a low cost option.
Pest and Building Reports:
- In addition to the referral of legal persons, the group has established a strong relationship with licensed, professional pest and building experts.
- Clients are kept informed with any matters that may arise prior to settlement. These matters are dealt with seamlessly.
Property Management and Future Sales:
- Vogue Property's property management division can service clients with the managerial of their investments. In addition, the sales division can assist in the event of a future potential sale.